How do I know which events I can attend?
Look for the category as follows (you can filter the timetable by category):
- Asylum Wristband: Asylum Wristband holders only
- Asylum Wristband or Pay on the Door: Asylum wristband holders or member of the public paying a small fee.
- Ticketed: Only those with tickets for the event can attend.
- Ticketed – SOLD OUT: Ticketed events which are sold out.
- Public: Open to all. Note that the Castle is open to the public at the normal ticket price.
You can show events for a particular day by clicking on the month below and choosing a date from the pop-up calendar. You can also show events for a particular venue (or venues) by selecting tags.
Please note that the timetable below will be updated up until the Asylum weekend.
Join the ladies and gentlemen (and Kevin) of the Steamstress Squadron for an evening of fun, fashion and frivolity.
Discover charity shop chic, upcycling, vintage and couture, as the team hit the sewing machines and the runway.
- Post-Apocalyptic Steampunk
- Culturally Diverse Steampunk
- Victorian Steampunk
- Charity Shop Steampunk Couture
- TV, film and cosplay meets Steampunk
A fashion show for people to enjoy, but also discover how to get involved in making (and enjoying it!)
As well as a fashion show, there will be a display of other crafted Steampunk items and a helpful sessions, including Sleeveles are Evils (something, I’m sure, we all agree with!)
Ticket includes a short musical performance by a very special guest.