How do I know which events I can attend?
Look for the category as follows (you can filter the timetable by category):
- Asylum Wristband: Asylum Wristband holders only
- Asylum Wristband or Pay on the Door: Asylum wristband holders or member of the public paying a small fee.
- Ticketed: Only those with tickets for the event can attend.
- Ticketed – SOLD OUT: Ticketed events which are sold out.
- Public: Open to all. Note that the Castle is open to the public at the normal ticket price.
You can show events for a particular day by clicking on the month below and choosing a date from the pop-up calendar. You can also show events for a particular venue (or venues) by selecting tags.
Please note that the timetable below will be updated up until the Asylum weekend.
A competition for all fake militar-ish-y steampunk organisations!
Queen Faketoria (their very self) will judge a number of fake military organisations on their ability to “Change the Guard” in whatever manner they see fit.
Each Team will have up to 3 minutes to change the guard. Winner will get a glorious trophy and bragging rights.
Contact Doctor Geof for details on some kind of social media 🙂