“The Organisers” refers to the team responsible for the Asylum Steampunk Festival, Sanctuary, The Town That Never Was and Haven including the MoS, VSS, Chronoclasm Ltd, partner venues, staff and volunteers.
1. The right of admission is reserved and may be revoked at any time subject to the terms and conditions below.
2. Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
3. Availability of tickets is not guaranteed. A limited number of each ticket type have been issued. Licensed capacity is finite.
4. Organisers reserve the right to alter, or in the event of adverse circumstances, to curtail or cancel any performance or feature. Ordinarily there will be no refunds. In the case of cancellation the tickets will be transferred to the next event.
5. Organisers reserve the right to add, withdraw or substitute artists, and to vary the advertised programme if necessary.
6. Strictly no animals other than registered assistance dogs in ticketed areas and venues. Please be prepared to show your dog’s accreditation documents.
7. No knives, steel swords or other offensive weapons are permitted. No projectiles other than nerf darts are permitted without prior arrangement. All weapon styled props and accessories must adhere to the law and be carried safely in all ticketed areas. We advise that such props are kept in closed boxes or bags when in public areas.
8. All clothes, costumes and outfits should be “family friendly” and inoffensive.
9. The festival operates and adheres to the “Challenge 25” policy.
10. Under 5’s will be admitted free of charge to day features when accompanied by a wristband holding adult. Tickets to features are sold with age restrictions stated in advance. Those attending events under the specified age will be refused entry and tickets forfeited.
11. The organisers reserve the right to remove any person from the event if they feel their behaviour is anti social or impacting upon the enjoyment of the event by other participants.
12. Flyposting, leafleting and the sale of any items or products without prior approval is prohibited.
13. Tamper-proof fabric or textile wristbands will be applied to ticket holders on arrival at the event. Wristbands will be applied directly to the person to whom the ticket relates. Wristbands cannot be collected by another person. Removed or lost wristbands may not be replaced.
14. The organisers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings or any incidental injury howsoever caused.
15. Tickets guarantee access to outdoor festival areas only (subject to the terms above). Access to other venues is on a first come first served basis due to capacity. So, if you want to see someone in particular or feature get there early.
16. Except where noted, photography for personal use is allowed (in fact it is encouraged – share it with us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). Tripods and external lights may not be used without agreement. The use of flash may be restricted also. Please note that all photography in event venues must be with the consent of ALL individuals involved. Commercial photography or filming is strictly prohibited throughout the events, however, with consent of the individuals and with free access to images, professional and amateur photographers are encouraged to be part of the Steampunk community and snap splendidly.
17. Note this applies as an exception to point 16 as well as in general. By entering the ticket areas you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the festival audience by event staff or selected pre-approved organisations, This may be used for promotional activity, publication or broadcast.
18. In the event of cancellation by the organisers the MoS will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any out of pocket expenses.
19. Terms and conditions are prepared with your safety in mind.
Thank you in advance for helping to make our events safe, fun and magical.